By joining CREW Northern Nevada and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of CREW Northern Nevada and CREW Network.
Member Categories & Dues:
- Network with professionals at special events, monthly luncheons, and CREW Network sponsored events.
- Discount event pricing and invitations to exclusive member-only events.
- Gain leadership skills by joining and becoming involved in Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions.
- Access to presidents, CEOs, partners, or senior managers representing nearly every discipline within the commercial real estate profession located in the Northern Nevada area.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth, and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers.
- Access to CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, to cultivate business deals, hunt for career opportunities, or ask advice from more than 12,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Membership classification is based on your particular qualifications and experience in the commercial real estate industry. Please review the membership criteria below and select the applicable membership classification for you. Persons serving in a support capacity (assistant or secretarial position) or staff position are not eligible for membership.
- Individual (Full Year Dues = $375 | Mid-Year Dues = $215) - open to individuals currently employed in, who have 5+ years of experience in, a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)**
- Associate (Full Year Dues = $375 | Mid-Year Dues = $215) - open to individuals currently employed in, who have between 1-5 years of experience in, a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)**
- Affiliate (Full Year Dues = $375 | Mid-Year Dues = $215) - open at the discretion of the Membership Committee and the Board of Directors to individuals with a minimum of one (1) year direct experience in a field related to commercial real estate, such as commercial real estate journalism or publishing janitorial or security services, and so on
- Student - Undergraduate (Full Year Dues = $375 | Mid-Year Dues = $215) - open to students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate
**QFCRE list is below. Definitions can be found online
***Learn more about and apply for a CREW Northern Nevada dues scholarship here
- CREW Network memberships are based on a calendar year, and expire on December 31 of each year.
- Membership is tied to the individual and is non-transferrable from person to person, either within a company or otherwise.
- Membership dues are non-refundable, and must be paid prior to activation or renewal of said membership.